Never thought I’d need a page to keep track of where my note books are available, but here it is! There are three designs now, and the next one will be added as soon as it has passed the Amazon review process. I have bought a number of these myself, because I like them so much.
The note books are available through: Amazon UK, Amazon Germany, Amazon France, Amazon Italy, Amazon Japan, Amazon Spain, Amazon Canada, Amazon USA
To make things easy, the links will send you to my author page where all available books and note books are listed together.
Specifications for the note books:
- 150 pages
- alternating lined pages with dotted grids
- size 12,7cm x 20,32cm / 5×8″
- printed with chlorine-free ink onto acid-free paper
- made from 30% post-consumer waste recycled material
- paper stock supplied by a Forest Stewardship Council-certified provider
I don’t advise using them with fountain pens or markers, unless you plan to use only one side of a page.
Pingback: Stop procrastinating on… self publishing tips #4 | Stop procrastinating now!